Friday 24 June 2011

SENNA review :)


Me and the boyfriend went to the Cinema on Wednesday night to see Senna. One of the best films I've watched for a long long time. It's basically clips taken from Ayrton Senna's life and put together telling the story of his amazing racing success' and some of his racing lows (he was a racing driver in 80's/90's) and other footage giving you an insight into this incredible mans life. I love life stories of famous people and this was so good because it was real, not one scene was acted it was all taken from archive footage which made it so moving and emotional and extraordinary. I was literally on the edge of my seat in some of his races crossing my fingers that he won. I would definitely recommend this film for anyone who enjoys a good biopic and you don't need to know anything about or enjoy motor racing to fall in love with this beautiful, inspiring man.
And girls, if this film doesn't sound like your cup of tea but your man is dragging you along to it, Senna is a lovely bit of eye candy ;)




- Bek

No comments:

Post a Comment