Monday 10 January 2011

IN NEEEED!

Does any one know any where that is selling nice black wedge boots atm pleeeease? Absolutely desperate for some!!! I can only find tan coloured ones tho and I'm not 100% sure about them. Tried Ebay but as I have tiny feet (size 2.5) there's literally NOTHING ON THERE :( :( it's a sad, sad day when ebay lets me down as this has not happened before! Although it's made it up to me as I'm currently watching about 8 items i just HAVE to have. Preparing my self for some fight to the death ebay wars on these items, but they are going to be so worth it - anyway, I love the excitement of a good bidding war don't you? Soon hopefully you'll be getting a post with all the gorgeous new things I've won.. fingers crossed for me :)

Please, please, please help me if you can :) with all the coursework I've got to do and revising for my exams I don't have time to pop up town and look round for myself, so I'm relying on you lot!  

- R x

4 comments:

  1. I'm having a giveaway over on my blog for a foxtail if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was desperate for black wedge boots too. i found a pair in new look and a kurt geiger pair called adora, theres also a few pairs on asos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. I do actually quite a few pairs of size 3 shoes for sale back home, but won't be selling them for a few months as I'm at uni and their all back home! As for black wedge boots have a look at www.chockersshoes.co.uk they do loads of nice shoes but really cheaply. Also they have a childrens section where they see brogues/boots/etc which is brilliant for tiny feet! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, my mum has a nice pair in kinda tan/greeny colour but she tried ones on in black. Love your blog!

    http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/keyword-is-desert+boots/product-is-20341155

    they are really nice ones! Am following you, check out my blog?

    Flossie, Monster Munch Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete