Friday 10 December 2010

It's the most wonderful time...

Okay, so, I should definitely NOT stay up till 4.am reading blogs and searching ebay when I have an exam the next morning. Exam went OK though I think and when I got home I had a little package waiting for me.. that necklace I showed you yesterday!!! And I've found so many beautiful things on ebay that I just HAVE to have, and some Christmas presents for my boyfriend :) No point in an outfit post today as I was literally so tired (late!!!) this morning I threw on whatever was nearest to me, i.e. a pair of my sisters jeggings and my Belle & Sebastian t-shirt.

15 days till Christmas! So so exciting. I love Christmas, it is by far the best time of year. Everyone (well, most people because I do know a few Scrooges who hate this time of year) is happy and loving and there is snow on the ground and there are wonderful films on the T.V and songs on the radio. Christmas shopping with the boyfriend on Sunday, have to get that out of the way as that's the one part of Christmas I'm not a fan of! Unfortunately, theres nothing for my sister and mother on ebay so I can't do the shopping from the comfort of my own bed. Oh well, a nice Starbucks after a hard days shopping should make me feel better :) I'm putting my decorations up this weekend too so that will be fun.






- R x

1 comment:

  1. Really really cute post.
    Lovely blog

    www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete